1) The Organizing Committee for the International Meeting of anarchism St.Imier 2012 affirms and promotes values of mutual aid, direct democracy, anti-authoritarianism, autonomy and solidarity. We reiterate our opposition to capitalism, imperialism, patriarchy, sexism, racism, colonialism, statism and all other forms of oppression. The participation of anyone who adopts or promotes these attitudes is not accepted at the meetings.
2) The Organizing Committee respects the autonomy of individuals, groups, organizations, publishing houses invited to participate in meetings or related activities.
3) The International Conference is a space to share, educate and support
different struggles, both local and international.
4) The International Conference shall seek to promote anarchist thought as much by the workshops and lectures by Dating themselves, whether for resent these ideas to the public as to develop these ideas and encourage dialogue between anarchist tendencies. We work in a spirit of openness towards different traditions, conceptions and practices of anarchism.
5) Within the Dating, priority is given to political debates, to the writings (books, pamphlets, zines, audio-visual materials) from publishers and distributors, and groups and action-oriented individuals. Also, according to the specific information and decision in each case, we can accept the participation of community groups / activists, small publishers or people who sell products such as buttons, sweaters, patches, etc.. and which are in agreement with our principles.
6) No dog, no master. We wish to avoid, if possible, the presence of four legs animals . We are not against animals but believe that their presence is difficult to reconcile with an event like the International Meeting. From of there are many dogs, risk is quickly to disturb and create an atmosphere unpleasant stressful. There are also people who are not comfortable with dogs and that is something that can be respected.
7) Based on what has been said, any person, organization or structure may ask to join this initiative and suggest places for exhibitions, debates, and conferences, shows, workshops, etc.. We are also looking for volunteers to assist with multiple tasks attached to this event!
8) Job rotation is one of our fundamental principles. Anyone can volunteer and participate in cleaning, cooking, vigilance, care, etc..
9) Participation of political parties is not accepted at the Anarchist Bookfair.
10) The decisions of the Organising Committee are made by consensus at meetings.